Turning Ideas into Capital and Profits
Everyone with a job or even a successful career has considered the advantages of working for a company of their own. However, it is much easier said than done.
Firstly, an entrepreneur is going to need capital; money makes things happen and open doors. Any credible source of capital investment is going to want a business plan. There are countless avenues to take in acquiring a business plan, but how do you choose the best one?
The most effective plans are compiled by experts like the ones at Biz Guru; we utilizes decades of experience and skill to plan your business a cost efficient road to success. Our plans are uniquely tailored to your company vision and the research is extensive.
A Biz Guru business plan will open doors for your company, attracting new capital. A sound, researched business plan can make a venture capital deal happen. You can have a blockbuster idea, but no one is going to view you as a credible source of investment without a business plan; why not excite your investors with a Biz Guru calibre business plan that will better fund your company?
Our business plans will prove to be one of your company’s most valuable assets.
Biz Guru’s trademarked 5D Business Planning Process ensures that from start to finish, we work with you to establish a strong and viable business structure.
- Discuss your business ideas and aspirations at your convenience.
Discover your business market, rivals, potential customers etc. through brainstorming sessions.
- Develop your business ideas collectively, making researched recommendations—ultimately, generating your business model.
- Design an eye-catching, unique business plan tailored to your market.
- Deliver your business plan to you promptly so you can penetrate your market quickly and achieve your targets.
What Investors Look for in a Business Plan
- A realistic, viable business idea that reflects extensive market research and includes a full analysis of the market and its relevant competition.
- Motivation, credibility, and financial responsibility/investment from the owners or managers.
- A manageable amount of risk that is over compensated by potential return.
- A road map of goals, targets and milestones that will lead to profitability.
- A financial budget that reflects the capital requirements necessary to fuel the operation through the start-up stage i.e. break-even & feasibility analysis.
- A comprehensive report, reflecting the demographics of the market and its demand for the product or service.
- A marketing strategy able to penetrate the market quickly and position the company in a place where it can grow.
- A competitive advantage that will accommodate a target niche with stable growth potential.
- A clear understanding of the company’s structure and culture.
- An overall attractive plan that reflects profitable synergies that will provide a high return on their investment in a foreseeable amount of time.
Why should I use Biz Guru versus making my own plan?
Biz Guru’s core business is researching and developing viable business plans while working within our unique “Circle of Success” which is comprised up of experienced professionals that operate in every aspect of owning a business. Formulating a functional Business Plan can be a tricky task, so Biz Guru will work with you as you fill in the “what” and we demonstrate the “how” of making your business work.
It is a fact that the majority of new businesses fails; most fail because they skip the necessary planning required to make a business work. Biz Guru is made up of a team of planning specialists ready to build you a foundation that will attract you money, avoid common pitfalls, and make your company an exception not a rate of failure statistic. Our company will do all the research and planning for your company, giving you time to gather your resources and focus on implementation and management.
| Biz Guru Franchising Thinking of franchising and not sure what to look for. This report gives you information on the various questions to ask before you start franchising as well as what you should expect from your franchising business model.