Standing in front of an investor is frightening enough, without the knowledge that you are ill prepared. Investors, especially the good ones, get thousands of funding applications every year and see just a few of these potential companies. Do you want to be one of the failures? Of course not, so be properly prepared with a succinct, interesting and to the point pitch deck. Note the word, succinct. This is the time when more is not better. Investors want to see that you have planned out your business so well and know it intimately. Conventional wisdom states that a good pitch deck should be 12 slides long and certainly no longer than 15 slides with the last slide being the way forward and contact details. This is not the time for “death by Powerpoint”. You are not out to bore your potential investor but enlighten them as to how you make a success of your business with just a little more funding.
Our service consists of the following:
- A 1/2 to 1 hour Skype call to discuss your business, its hopes and plans for the future.
- Reading your business plan or providing you with an information form to be filled out in order to provide specific information.
- Our researching your market place, competitors etc.
- The production of a 12 page pitch deck in MsPowerPoint, with a template that suits your business.
- One round of changes as required.
- The option of providing pitch notes if required.
- We can also provide you with a unique, especially produced template if required